The Creative team in Munich is responsible for designing interactive display advertisements for clients in Germany. We are constantly innovating and optimizing performance for our clients by leading design for our real-time, personalized advertising.
Digital Designer (Praktikum, Zeitraum: 6 Monate)
Marketing, Wirtschaftsinformatik, Wirtschaftswissenschaft, Design, Webdesign
- Understand all client demands, and provide a successful creative solution that aligns to both client and business needs;
- Have the necessary design chops to support creative campaigns, being proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator), CSS and HTML;
- Understand and adapt to emerging tools, technologies, and best business practices;
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal teams including Sales, Account Managers, and Technical Solutions – at a global scale
- First experience digital design
- Bonus: working knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML and Flash
- Ideally, fluent in English and German. You also have written skills in both languages.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Web standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment, with a strong interest in global ecommerce
- Solid organization
- Driven by performance and results
- Ability to work in a challenging and productive environment: delivering fast for us it’s really important.
- Inspire. Motivate. Energize.
English - German
Dauer: 6 Months
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen der Informationstechnologie